Sunday, September 21, 2008

We finally have GRASS!!!!



Wes did an amazing job on the yard. We were so excited to have the sod arrive, it really looks great. It will be nice not to have mud tracked in every day. We were thinking about the mud at the old house in Stansbury----Bryce would put on these old boots and tromp through the mud to feed Shay, then come back into the garage with the muddy boots. We have had lots of experience with mud! Since the backyard is done Wes has started the shed. (he can't sit still but he won't do INSIDE projects for me until winter.) The shed will be painted the same color as the house so it will look great too. For our anniversary we drove to Idaho Springs to pick up my new "old doors". They are so cute---just the perfect present. Ok DeAnn--time for some new vinyl cutting. Wes is getting ready to go on the hunt on Monday and is so excited to spend time with Bryce, Bronson and his friends. Maybe I can lose weight while he is gone since I won't have someone cooking me dinner every night. After the hunt I am sure we will post some of the pictures and see how much fun the guys had being together. Male bonding?? I am sure they don't miss their wives at all.

No comments: